Dist Coordinator (Neemrana Rajasthan)
Category : Jobs
• Be fully conversant with the role and duties of the Cluster Coordinator in order to supervise and guide him in the execution of his tasks.
• In the absence of the Cluster Coordinator for any reason whatsoever he will assume direct responsibility for execution of the given tasks for the schools within that cluster.
• For Material delivery most items being centrally procured would be delivered at the District Office. He will be responsible for the further delivery of materials from the District Office to respective schools in conjunction with the Materials representative at the State Office and will maintain a record of the same on the prescribed software. The Oracle Team at the Gurgaon office will train him for the same.
• IT Users would be intimating the IT Help Desk directly for assistance with regard to any IT related problem. In case it is not resolved by IT Help Desk this will be escalated to Gurgaon Office by the District Office.
• Intimate the State Office on the financial requirements towards payments for MDM, Didis and unforeseen operational expenses within his District. After making the necessary payments (through Cluster Coordinators) he will ensure timely submission of bills to the State Office.
• He will be the point of contact to escalate issues or problems not resolved by the IT Help Desk for users seeking assistance and will provide follow through with all cases that remain
• Support HR activities like CV generation of teachers within the District and assist in teacher’s recruitment drive.
• Serve as liaison to local & district administration in the development, monitoring, implementation and coordination of the proposed activities.
• Fund raising and local resource mobilization at the District level.
• Plan, organize and coordinate continuing community outreach programs and carry out liaison with village Sarpanch / Panchyat / local leaders.
• MIS and academic report compilation at the District level.
• VIP visits.
• Ensure that all schools in the district move towards “A” grade in school report card
• Supervise and mentor the Cluster Coordinators of his District in the performance of their duties towards the academic, non-academic and administrative functions of the school.
• To carry out a trend analysis of academic and non-academic aspects so as to capture critical issues that may require mid-course corrections and bring these to the notice of the State Head.
• Represent Bharti Foundation at the District level.