“Supply chain Head”,SCM
Category : Jobs
- Implement and monitor all activities relating to receipt, storage & dispatch /issue of materials including finished goods to all customers to meet production, Supply and site targets.
- Ensure the quality of materials by proper storage and preservation
- Maintain optimum inventory control by balancing of receipts & issues
- Monitor the critical spares availability
- Liaise with other departments for proper disposal of expired /obsolete material
- Minimize obsolescence, surplus and scrap through proper ABC classification , codification & handling.
- Ensure adherence to all company commercial SOPs & statutory requirements
- Ensure the fixation of MAX/MIN/ROL levels of materials by close liaison with internal consumer departments.
- Ensure Material is stored in locations specified as per FIFO, FEFO & LIFO systems
- Perform Material Shortage Analysis, and Consumption Analysis of RM/PM.
- Accountable for accuracy of physical Vs book stock in all areas under control
- To meet the quality/EHS objectives and ensure that all the departmental activities are carried out as per EHS/QMS guidelines
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements is met.
- Coach and develop skilled workforce
- Support and propagate culture conducive to implementation of innovation /QMS/ EHS in the department